EES 2019 Subscription (All six lunches)
From: Sunday March 10, 2019, 12:15 pm
To: Monday March 11, 2019, 2:00 pm
The Economic Society of Australia (NSW Branch) proudly sponsors the Emerging Economist Series. The series of six luncheons, held at the Reserve Bank of Australia in Sydney, gives young economists the opportunity to discuss critical issues with prominent Australian policymakers, as well as network with colleagues in business, academia and the public service. The luncheons include an interview-style discussion with the key-note speaker, exploring the issues they have faced during their careers and highlighting Australia’s key economic challenges going forward.
The Series has been inspiring, educating and entertaining emerging economists for ten years.
We have a terrific line up of special guests:
- Lucy Turnbull Chief Commissioner, Greater Sydney Council;
- Prof. Emeritus Geoff Harcourt, UNSW;
- Nicholas Gruen, CEO, Lateral Economics;
- Wayne Byres, Chairman, APRA;
- Stephen Koukoulas, MD, Market Economics and last but not least
- Maxine McKew, Journalist and Politician.
Bookings are now closed
65 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000